Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry spell over!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Well, it was like a 2 day dry spell, but still. :p Yes, they're mids. I'm getting my dank tomorrow. This was just because I hate forced t-breaks. Sorry for crappy camera.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thats some damn good mids I'd be happy w that sack. Glad to hear you'll be gettin some dank though. Hate it when it goes dry here. One dealer don't got it, it seems like no ones got it, but when one dealers got it 10 other ones do too.

3. Looks like you didn't make out too bad. :smoke:

4. yea man, atleast its better than some nasty ass regs hahahahaa, doesnt even look that bad at all, i guess the high could be weak tho, whats it smoke like?

5. It gets me baked as hell, a tiny tiny bit harsh but no big deal at all. I'm in one of the prime weed areas of Canada, I don't get bad weed, even my mids are great.

6. lucky it was just a 2 day dry spell thats nothing

7. Yeah I know, it's just that it hit during a shitty couple of days. Bad timing. However, all is better, so the weed is just that much more awesome :smoke:

8. I live in boulder, its like canada, only condensed into a few square miles :) i know how you feel

9. in the words of my girlfriend when she first saw my "pair"... "my those are some lovely hairy nugs you have there youve been blessed!" lol

those look good for mids lite up and enjoy

10. jesus man! have enough keif in that jar??

11. lol, yeah I know. Gives the jar more character :p

12. Thank you sir. I smoked a half bowl from by bong at lunch before class today. Did the job quite well. :smoke: