Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry season

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sevenleafhero, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades, well today has been long. Found out my town is almost dry as hell. It sucks.. But I got a hit of some strong bud resin today that got me pretty fuckin high which was nice. I had a revelation also: without weed we think of "life" as everything that's recent and in the moment. With weed it allows us to enjoy our lives in almost a 4D sort of way.. Weed allows us to enjoy our lives not just determined by the moment but also by the past, future and the moment. I discovered this because getting high today brought up innumerable memories from the past and gave me strong hope for the future. It allowed me to basically live in the moment and past at the same time with hope for what's ahead.. It was very enjoyable.

Peace and love.

2. I smoke weed to forget.:cool: