Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Mouth

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by James5v, May 1, 2021.

1. Is there anything you can do for the dry mouth that occurs with Cannabis?

2. A glass of water or two.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, but it not pleasant to wake up with a very dry mouth. It is difficult to drink water while you are sleeping.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I use mini mints and Halter sugar free lozenges. Werthers sugar free as well.

• Like Like x 2
  5. If this is a consisting problem you have I believe there are mouthwash and toothpaste that are somehow supposed to help with this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Always near.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Suck a mint bro suck a minnntttt, also chocolate increases saliva too

8. When I have super dry mouth, I just put my camelbak with the tube near my pillow and it's super easy to take a quick drink at stupid hour. There is nothing you can do but certain strains are worse than others so pay attention to that.
    As much as we hate it, it works extremely well for folks who have conditions that make them drool like MS or ALS. It's an inconvenience to us but a game changer for them.

• Like Like x 1