Dry in sri lanka

Discussion in 'General' started by Juicy Jayz, Mar 20, 2012.

1. #1 Juicy Jayz, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    So im in sri lanka and im dry, been like this for 2 months hoping to make a change soon. I live a ghetto part, no thugs or anything just somewhat poor people (Although I myself do not fall into that category my family here has a couple 2 story buildings literally in our front yard that we put out for rent and have a nice house with a huge front yard gate etc.) Theres this little bakery I go to, there are 2 people working there today Im probably going to go and ask one of them if they know where to get some, Im sure they wont mind me asking Ive been going there almost everyday for 2 months, Wish me luck.

For those who wanted pics, sorry some pics were too big to upload

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dude...im so jealous youre in somewhere different like that

i almost wanna see pics of your area, but thrn again im fucked up ahaha

wassap bro hows sri lanka other than bein dry

3. Dude your still there? Aren't you the same guy who said it sucked? Thought you were leaving..

4. [quote name='"darksmoker"']dude...im so jealous youre in somewhere different like that

i almost wanna see pics of your area, but thrn again im fucked up ahaha

wassap bro hows sri lanka other than bein dry[/quote]

Yeaa Definetly post some pics

5. Isn't it scary to get caught with bud around there? No idea just wondering.

6. ]

Its actually pretty decent, I was having a shitty time when I first got here now its actually getting better slowly. whenever I do go out I always forget to bring my camera, this is probably because I never carried a camera around anywhere before especially since I had an alright camera on my phone. I do have some pictures but I really do wish I brought my camera to some of the other places I went. Ill add them into the OP.

Well I thought about it alot, personally I kind of like it the main problem was I wasn't getting out enough so I felt shitty staying inside. That changed for the most part and I don't come here often so might aswell enjoy it while I can.

Actually if you get caught with something as simple as bud you can easily bribe a policeman or so im told, 2-300 rupees should do the trick ($2-3 :D)

Well I asked the guy working at the bakery today, I think I shouldn't have because it was a totally new guy and the other who work there know me somewhat, well anyways he didn't understand what I said at first so he leaned in and as I said Ganja his eyes opened up and he just shook his head :S

7. Pics are up.

8. I can't see any pictures!

Are you living there, or are you there for holidays?

9. Cheap fuckin' bastard LEOs over there eh? ;)

:laughing: :smoking:

10. post some oc pics of crazy snakes n shit..

11. the pics aint workin :(