Dry/crunchy tips - yellow tint

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TooSober, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I have three plants going right now. All have been treated exactly the same. One plant however has been differnet from the start. The leaves are longer, skinnier, and more spread out than the other two. They are all out of the same bag or I would say a different strain.

It's this outcast plant that's lookin a lil sick.
    Like in the topic, the leaves are definately green, but you can see a spread out yellowish tint in them. Also, the VERY tips of a lot of the leaves have actaully dried to the point that when you pinch them, they just crunch and fall off.
    No nutes, FFOF soil, 250 MH 18" away, max of 83 degrees ever, mostly high 70's, RH of 40%-50%, good airflow.
    WTF is going on here!?

2. You may have a mutant on your hands. Hard to say without pictures. Where did the seeds come from?

If they are from the 'same bag' of bageed, you probably have a phenotype with strange dominant traits. This can happen in watered down genetics, which is typical for bag seed.

As for the browning, you'd have to fill out a sick plants and problems report with special emphasis on pH and watering source/frequency if you want me to address that. Good luck!