Dry buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Schizophrenic420, Jan 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. so my buds been drying for for days in around 75-70 degrees Fahrenheit idk the humidity but they seem very dry like if I was to squeeze it to see the density it'll probably like snap into pieces.....

I put some in a bowl to try it out and it taste surprisingly good and isn't harsh at all now my question is... does buds drying too fast and shit always get harsh and taste bad or sometimes that happens?

2. harshness is moreso an issue of chlorophyl and nitrogen in unflushed hydro or when people use chemical ferts, All my weed was organic, so when I dried my buds, they weren't harsh at all. It wasnt even cured yet, and it was waaaaay better than dispensary weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree with above poster. I need to work on my curing process a lot though. I am lacking there.

4. My auto super hash turned out to smoke how I like it now that I tried some more out of bongs and shit... couldn't be happier.

I need to get a grow tent and stuff tho next time... and not start growing in a freezing basement cause of winter