Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dry bones (weed etiquette question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daszkal, Aug 29, 2008.

1. #1 Daszkal, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    So, I have no weed. None. Of the few friends I have in this city that smoke (I've only been here a year), only one has a reliable hook up and she doesn't seem to want to share. It seems to me that the only way I'm going to get any slung my way is if I press the matter. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

That same wheel, however, is also the first to be replaced (as we all know). My question is this: at what point--even if I'm polite--should I just let this shit go and make some new friends so I can get some fucking weed? I've been sober for way too long and I'm jones-ing for a hit.

In the last two weeks I have asked twice. When I first asked she said she would ask her roommate to sell me some. My second inquiry produced no response at all.

2. Just keep looking around for new people, but don't burn bridges!
    Moving sucks, mainly because of having to find connects again.

3. agreed^^^^ moving blows, mabey your friends connection isnt as solid as you think? like kind of a friend of a friend thing? if she does have easy access to some reefer and is just plain not hookin you up the shes a bitch and you should get new friends anyways... if you want to ask again just say something like "im dieing for some smoke, do you wanna go in on a bag together so we can get more?" mabey if the selfish friend is getting a reward mabey her attitude will change.:devious:

4. Thanks, guys. I'm headed out to campus today to take care of some business, anyway, I'll see if I can't locate any solid-looking dudes who might sell me some bud. I don't know if she's paranoid or what, but you guys are right: I can't just wait while she stands around holding her dick.

Y'all rock.
    :metal::) :smoking:

5. youre in college and cant find bud? go to a party and ask around. theres usually a guy selling 5 bags or pre rolled joints. you might get skimped a little but thats because youre at a party and youre paying for convenience. but if you do manage to find someone selling at a party catch their name and number. when building relationships with strangers i always make an effort to tell them more than once "expect a call from me soon" so they know youve got interest and will remember you. otherwise they might not pick up their phone.

6. defintately find more hook ups.
    she kind of sounds like she really doesnt have it.

7. My main problem is that I don't know too many people around the city because I live far away from the center of the universe. I don't know how many parties are around, either, classes are just starting up for fall semester. That party idea is gold, though, thanks a million. :)

8. The biggest issue with parties is one that has already been brought up. You are probably not going to get the most for your money, but the connection will probably be more solid than what you have. I just experienced the moving blues too, but in my case I was only out for three days before I made connects.

Rule of thumb for college campuses. If he looks buzzed, he probably is. Chances are that you'll be able to find some just about anywhere on campus. It's all over FSU and FAMU in Tallahassee right now.

9. You don't have to cut ties just ask around and get another dealer... I got atliest 8 Connects in my phone at any given time so if ones dry there is always one that has it...

10. Yeah, my problem is the only people I have up here are coworkers and old high school friends. I need hit up some concerts and events and shit. Maybe I'll see if there's a Norml meeting or something, too. I'm sure the guys there smoke.

11. i hear ya man i just moved up for school and only know my roommate who doesnt smoke.......ive been dry for 3 weeks but its ok school starts in a few weeks and ill get some then hopefully :rolleyes:

good luck man!

12. Thanks, and to you as well!