Drunken Mayhem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tackthecack, Oct 27, 2012.

1. So yeah i had a bit of a disaster last night.....thought the city might appreciate the story

Im in halls at university and last night we all went out.....had the equivolent to 10 pints with predrinking and then drinks at the bar....so far nothing worse than standard drunken behavior
    we then get back home and start playing a drinking game.....i didnt really know the rules so end up drinking roughly 5 shots

there is a mythology at my halls surrounding the tunnels which supposedly connect the different blocks. I knew there was an unlocked cover to some tunnels outside the block....this is where I start making mistakes.

1) i go around knocking on some peoples doors to get them to come with me to the tunnels. bearing in mind this is 3am on a thursday night I feel quite bad about this. if someone did that to me I would be very angry

I get some girl to come with me. I fall down the stairs straight onto my face (but I was told this today). I feel as if i am completely fine. I get the manhole cover off and use my phone as a torch. I drop my phone just as the residential tutor comes out and tells me to get out....of course I have dropped my phone so I say something like
    "I understand that I am a complete cunt for doing this but I cannot leave without my phone"
    she says she is going to call security so i scarper

10 minutes later security come with my phone. second mistake
    2) rather than thanking the fine fellow for getting my phone I launch abuse at him and the residential tutor. I think this is because I thought I was in more trouble than i actually was and was trying to defend my actions

3) I go to my room and blast music ( to be fair only top volume on a computer). I then leave my room to get some alcohol. I steal some guys half bottle of vodka (i am told that he saw me but was too scared to confront me in my state) and drink it while singing to my music. at this point I think that i am getting kicked out for sure. hence the drinking alone at 4:30 am
    4) every 20 minutes I leave my room to hail abuse at the security and residential tutor who are in the corridor tirades include "ill get the national union of students involved" "ill make you lose your jobs" etc....I was a twat
    at 6am i fall asleep at my desk. I wake up at 1pm still a bit drunk

I spoke to the residential tutor who is amazing. she was very sympathetic and said she bore no grudge. I requested the number of the security guy and also apologized to him. he was very wise and made me feel a lot better. I feel very sorry for him. last night he was just doing his job and was very patient and and I continued to be abusive. I am lucky for this. If he had tried to restrain me I would definitely be facing assault charges. I have a meeting with the warden on monday where I will either get a fine or have to go to alcohol classes. the people on my floor are generally fine also and i have apologized to the whole building who may have been woken up

I am in deep shame. I am generally quite a good drunk until the amounts get to 15 pint equivolents when I can sometimes get like this. I get very depressed thinking about drunken behaviour and have cried alot today. fml. thanks for reading

2. Sounds like a good night

3. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']Sounds like a good night[/quote]

I second this.

4. Don't let it get you down man. Everyones done shit when they're drunk that they're ashamed of, it sort of comes with alcohol. Just take it on the chin and move on, smoke more instead of drinking aha.

5. Atleast you didnt wake up in jail, layin next to a fat bitch or a man, or with blood all over you..

No harm no foul

6. I don't know sounds like you were being kind of a dick..

7. shit happens bro if you cant remember it dont stress it nobody died so youre good

8. thanks for the sympathy guys....no bloody weed here (that i can find. im sure its here somewhere) and the irony is that if i were to be found with weed in my room i would be in far more trouble than i currently am....
    im thinking of getting a card for my residential tutor...maybe box of chocolates as well
    i dont really get it when most people drink they tend to get pukey or paralytic...i just get crazier after a certain point (massive claim lol....it would obvs happen eventually). but then the answer to that is self control/maturity....

9. I'v been too intoxicated and jumped thru windows, caused fights, raised much hell and was impolite to many. It took me a bit to learn my limit. Sounds like a regrettable night but learn from it, sounds like you managed to compensate for your actions and make right with those who you have disrespected. That kind of behavior is common in a school around younger drinkers, some of us are just angry drunks and thats how it is. Nobody is dead, remember the experience next time you want to take that last unnecessary drink and it wont happen again. no shame man.

10. +3

Do it more often and you'll learn how to control yourself in any state. Then the real fun starts.

11. you probably shouldn't be drinking

12. Lol, that's pretty dumpy.

13. LOL, your pic. So "sinister".

14. Dude, OP, way to be "that guy"...:bolt:

15. Best thread I've read in a while

16. Is OP a female?

17. nah im a dude

18. Shit man. its all good. ive seen worse and even done worse.

Alchohol(?) can change a person once you hit a certain level and black out while still awake.

I threatened to stab a aquantiince(hes a douch anyway)
    I pissed on my best friends fan and floor once for like 5 mins straight(he told me this) because i thuought i was in a new york alley at night(it was dark and windy in his place) -even though i was in tennessee.
    and puked all over myself.

he was a such a good friend he cleaned up after me, gave me fresh clothes, and wasn't really that mad. hetold me i wasn't myself.

i learned a valuable lesson...

not to ever drink KG ever again and binge drink.