Drunk

Discussion in 'General' started by Road RunneR, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Wish I was high instead.

Coming down from being really drunk just feels like shit. I really prefer smoking over drinking, I have to drink a shit load of water now just to help myself not have a hang over tomorrow, this is so gay.

Smoke > Drink

I can't philosophize drunk either, I just feel bad right now.. head is throbbing. :mad:

2. Lol I'm the opposite right now. I'm a bit blazed and I wish I was maggot off my tits... which I will be soon hopefully. Big night tonight:D

3. Am I drunk or did I really just read that? :hide:

4. You really just read that.

5. Oh, good. Just had to make sure. :poke:

6. I'm too drunk to even know what's going on. Fuck being drunk, it fucks with your mind in a bad way. Weed enhances the mind. This is so unenjoyable, I have to sleep this off. ahh

7. I disagree, I'm quite enjoying this. :cool:

8. It's all about your state of mind, you can expand your mind when you're legless, you just have to try a bit harder and you'll probably be wrong lol.

9. I just woke up again and at first I read 'I wish I could get this maggot off my tits'.

10. What's the infatuation with the saying; "maggot off my tits?"

11. I suppose it creates an entertaining image for the mind that hasn't heard it as often as an Aussie. ;):p

12. well whatever is going on...i def do understand that i would rather be blazed then tripping on mescalin right now..so umcomfortable

13. I am too. :smoke:

Hahahahaha

Lol we use "Getting maggot" all the time.

14. #14 Road RunneR, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    I enjoyed it too while I was partying, but when I come home after a night of heavy drinking I dread even closing my eyes to go to sleep.

It's easy to drink a lot and especially in a social atmosphere (check, Mario Kart drinking games with rum then off to a party with some good BP), but fuck the after effects. I can deal with a buzz, but I'm talking about the times that you decide drinking is so easy you know no point to stop.

You guys can enjoy your alcohol all you want, I know my liver wants to take a break.

My cannabinoids on the other hand...