Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk Vs. High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Well tonight I drank for the first time in a few months.

I'm pretty drunk, and I was just thinking to myself that this isn't that great. I would MUCH rather be high than drunk. I'm not enjoying being drunk too much, which is weird because back in college I use to think that being drunk is the bomb.

Anyone else feel the same way?

2. I agree, i don't really see why everyone likes it. It makes me more sociable which I like. Thats about it.

3. cant stand drunks, some drunk bitch wanted to fight me in 7-11 the other day for wearing a 49ers jersey, and everytime you see a carload they just have to shout something. christ i cant wait for your livers to shit on you and you start yacking blood and black stuff.

4. i like both. together. or separate. both are sweet

5. #5 Ganja ☤, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    [quote name="rozal" post="18951269" timestamp="1383877979"]I agree, i don't really see why everyone likes it. It makes me more sociable which I like. Thats about it.[/quote]Yeah until you're being social with some ugly girl that you're too drunk to realize that she is ugly as fuck haha

6. Hahaha that actually made me laugh out loud!

7. #7 0ri0n, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    $10 to get just me fairly drunk?
    Or $10 to get me and my friends super stoned?

Let's get high dudes.

8. High wins, every single time. No doubt about it. 

9. I drink like maybe once every two-three months. I get together with friends, and then end up regretting it. I agree, the herb's effects are much better than alcohol. 
    I've mixed the two every time I drink. 
    I've only gotten drunk maybe like twice without smoking, so cross fading really isn't much to me sadly. Or luckily? Haha. 

10. Probably luckily, especially health wise.

11. Yeah, you're probably right. 
    I have this friend who, when he smokes while drinking, I can tell a huge difference. 
    But he's one of those young smokers that probably still thinks he can over-dose and such. 

12. the answers are going to be very biased since this is a weed forum buuuut...
    high all the way

13. It's nice to have a drink here and there and really drunk once in a while.

But when your clubbing you gotta get drunk to have fun. High and drunk even more fun.

14. If we're going to be fair here, smoking herb should be compared to getting a buzz from a drink. Not drunk, just a buzz.

Doing dabs until the room starts spinning and you fall down and throw up would be a better analogy to getting drunk.

Love a good bourbon, merlot, craft beer, ...top it off with a tasty cuban cigarillo :smoke:

15. THC > Alcohol

:)

16. Of course everyone is gonna say being high is better. But when I'm at a party, I'll take the liquor and enjoy myself far than if I take a hit because weed just makes me chill and not talk to everyone and party. I don't get how people can say weed is better all the time because it isn't even for partying unless it somehow effects you that way.. plus alcohol gives more of a bliss intense euphoria whereas weed just seems more like an uplifting one but overall it's not as euphoric. But for a regular thing, obviously smoke weed everyday and lay off the bottle until you need to turn up.

17. I like being drunk, but not to the point of throwing up. But yea weed>alcohol anyday.

18. Loving alcohol can be dangerous and it's lame to have to moderate

Loving weed...

19. Opposite for me haha £12 for 24 beers or £10 for 0.8 that'll keep me high for a hour or two tops. 

20. I would rather be tipsy than drunk. There was  time when I first started drinking that I used to drink kind of hard. So much to the point where I threw up. I haven't done that in the past year and a half though. There are times when I am drunk and I feel like shit. Everytime I get high, I feel good as hell and even sleep oh so good!