Drunk. Can't smoke weed anymore...

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBarbie, May 19, 2012.

1. Can't go into details but I am walking to the store to buy some cigarettes. I have never smoked a cig in my life and need some suggestions.

What should I get? Thankkks in advance.

2. Marlboro Red if you would like to be a cowgirl, turkish royal are also good. amurica.

3. My gf smokes marlbro red lights or something I can't remember I don't want to get sick and just want to get more of a buzz

4. lesbian?

5. Suggestions?

If you've never smoked a cig in your life then stop right fuckin' now and don't even bother buying a pack and starting your new, not-so-fun addiction. :p

6. ^^ Yeah I'll agree with that guy(2 posts above me now damn you!!) and say don't pick up cigs.

Why not drink tea, try a sport....so many other healthy things you can do to replace MJ rather then just go to the next thing you can smoke

7. why would you throw your money away like that?

8. Girl!:p

OP if you must smoke something,try hookah!

It tastes good and gives you a little head change.

9. Shisha out of a hookah is bomb, try it :wave:

It really isn't that bad for you...just in excess does it really start to affect your lungs. :D

10. #12 CaliBudE, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    [quote name='"DankBarbie"']Can't go into details but I am walking to the store to buy some cigarettes. I have never smoked a cig in my life and need some suggestions.

What should I get? Thankkks in advance.[/quote]

Marlboro smooths its a turquoise color

Reds make me sick .

11. nah, cigs are fine in moderation...OP, get something light so you don't feel sick

12. Wait I'm not a lesbian I'm just stressed out lol if I could smoke some dank I would but yeah I don't have a hookah

13. Oh sorry.....unless you got proof life dankbarbie I'm gonna assume you a man....a big hairy man....:p

Anyways, before you try hookah....look into indian smoking blends :smoke:

My friend had something I think called kinackack(that's how you pronounce it at least) basically it's a blend of natural herbs and it feels a little bit stronger then nicotine and tastes better IMO.....

I'm not sure if it's healthier for your lungs though.....it's a mix of like 5-6 different things...but yeah if you can find any other smoking blends (not k2 , spice, anything like that...) you should try it.

14. & now I realize the store is a long walk lol but I can't find anyone with ONE god damn cigarette this is crazy

15. I think Bezerker was referring to me... but I'm not going to give you proof. So you're welcome to assume that I am a big, hairy man. :smoking:

16. #18 silenceme, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012

If you feel stressed try doing pushups.

Seriously you'll be surprised....you'll get tired pretty quick and won't have any energy to be mad lol

Hey then at least you can say you did some exercise and it's better then smoking nasty cancer tar sticks right? :D

BTW I'm also a bit drunk..... random but I felt like I should add that :eek:

17. Try primetimes, I know there not cigarettes per-se but there still damn good, about the same price too, there like little mini cogarillos the size as cigs, it's basically a cig but flavored, theres a couple different falvors they have

18. Why in insanity would you just start smoking cigarettes? crazy