Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk and stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VikingToker, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hey there GC,

I've recently started getting stoned and drunk at parties, and I gotta admit, it's pretty awesome. Brings the best of both worlds for me - alcohol boosts my confidence and gives me a good burst of energy, and the weed makes me better at picking up people's vibes and more positive towards well... everything.

Anyone else have experiences getting drunk and stoned?

2. Dude, I am the exact same way. I love it. But I prefer to drink then smoke because when I'm blazed I don't like the taste of many alcoholic drinks

3. Dont overdue it by drinking too much though... Trust me.
    I was in the bathroom for several hours

4. there's a fine, fine line between a great time and a case of the spins

5. Yes, the same for me. Also, I can balance how drunk I am with smoking a J if I get too drunk. It somehow makes me more sober, it restores the original state of being high and not drunk :D

And of course the 3 rules:

Smoking then drinking is ok.
    Smoking and drinking at the same time is ok.
    Being completely drunk then light a joint - not ok, you get fucked up.

6. Roger that, thanks for the tips. I guess I've been lucky so far - I go light on the drinking early, then fire up a glorious joint and puff it away, then only one or two more drinks after that. I've not yet been really, really drunk while high - and from what you guys say, doesn't sound like a thing to try

7. Once I smoke salvia 20x then 6 vodka shots

8. I love being crossfaded, but when I do I need to drink a lot less than I normally would otherwise it just turns into a bad time. :cool:

9. I like to just get stoned. I just got done with a stint in the military and wasn't allowed to smoke. I was a raging alcoholic. But now that I'm out I don't feel the need to drink and when I am drinking I don't much feel like smoking until rite before I go to sleep

10. i usually pass the fuck out when i get drunk & stoned...

only when i do one of either of the two do i stay awake

11. Thats the only way I drink. Keeps me from becoming too much of an alcoholic again.

12. Idk about some of these guys but ill be drinking and smoking costantly through any good party situation. hell when im twelve beers deep and i remeber i have buds, prepare to have a fat bowl in front of you and alot of spilled weed around it haha.

13. Weed > liquor

14. gettin droned

15. getting stunk.

lol :smoke:

16. Once I had a half bottle of gin, then hit a grav. I laid down on a pool chair, and pretty much my entire field of view was spiraling. I literally could not walk 10 feet, because it was as if I was spun around on one of those playground spinning things for 10 minutes. When I smoke first and then drink though, it's almost like I won't feel drunk until I start coming down off my high, but rather than feeling drunk, I feel more like I took some hydrocodone. It's nice :D.

17. My rule of thumb for mixing weed & alcohol is heavy on one, easy on the other. If you're smoking quite a bit, have one drink/shot, maybe two (be careful) and that's it. If you're drinking a lot, take one or two hits and leave it at that. Any more and shit is gonna start spinning, FAST. It doesn't take much to tip the balance. I once drank 4 beers thinking it wouldn't be a big deal and ripped a bong 7 or 8 times. I've never puked that much in my whole life!

18. You think you sleep good when your stoned? Ha think again

19. i love getting drunk

i be gettin so smooth wid tha ladies

feelin like a macdaddy

20. When I go to parties I like to just get really drunk the whole night, then towards the end of the night as it's winding down I'll step out and smoke with everyone. I personally just prefer to do one or the other.