Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drunk and High for the first time, bad experience?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Jun 17, 2012.

1. OKay, I wouldn't necessarily the experience was bad. But weird and just I don't know how to describe it. So that night I had about 8 beers and a few shots of some stuff. I was pretty buzzed, I wouldn't say wasted or anything. But I was in control and could keep my act together but I was a bit funny. Then all of a suddden I called my friend over and asked if he wanted to go smoke some bud. I never woulda done this but I did cause I was drunk. So we walked to the parked and we took 6 hits each off our One hitters. It was HQ weed, well I was baked as fuck. I'm not a real experienced smoker but I've been doing it a few times a week lately. So I went back to the fire and I was sitting there, I didn't say a word to anyone really cause I was either scared too or too lazy to talk. But I talked to a couple friends, but then all of a sudden this girl came over and 5 minutes later she threw a bottle of eye drops on my lap.

I kept staring and looking at the eye drops like a fucking retard and I wasn't sure why she gave them to me or what they even were for, I was spaced out and clueless. Then she's all like "They're eye drops, take them" then she kept saying something like "Don't get it in your eye, that will fuck you up1!" so I was so confused and tripped out. So i passed it to my friend and he gave it back to her, then I got a bad paranoid feeling like " Oh my god does she know I'm high? What if she tells my family? (she's friend with my bro and sis) why did she give me eye drops? Did she know I was high? How do the yknow? I'm not saying anything" I just kept thinking that in my head. So then I was sitting by the fire and all of a sudden everyone started talking about weed and stuff. Like one guy was like "Man weeds not bad and all, smoke it occasionally through high school - don't get carried away with it. Then when college comes around smoke all you want!" Then I kept thinking, wtf how did this whole subject of weed come up? Me? WAs it me? haha I kept tripping myself out. Then I went by my cousin, I found out he smoked weed today and he pulled out a bowl and took a hit. Then he kept yelling at me he's like "DON'T SMOKE WEED, DO AS i SAY NOT AS I DO, DON'T SMOKE WEED!! iT MAKES YOU LAZY MAN!! FOCUS ON WORKING OUT AND BETTERING YOUR LIFE DON'T SMOKE WEED!! ( My cousins 26 and I'm much younger) that tripped me out a little, and pissed me off cause I like weed :) haha then I was like " shit i gotta walk back to my tent and sleep man, this isn't good people know i'm high fuck fuck fuck" I kept thinking that but I wouldn't cause i was too lazy to go anywhere and a part of me really wanted to stay and chill" well then I went home and fell asleep.

So, I know this like a story. But what do you make out of all this? Why was I so tripped out and stuff?

2. Sounds like you juat had a good crossfade goin an tripped yourself out. If you're in a party situation dont stress if others know youre high. Youre there to have a good time just go ahead and have a good time.

3. lol how old r u? I think they knew bro.... lmao.

4. alcohol and weed = straight win.

5. Crossfaded = :)

6. alc weed cocaine and opiate few benzos win!!!

7. You need to not care about what people will think. Just chat and have a good time, then people will see it's not a big deal.

8. being crossfaded is awesome. if you become more of an experienced weed smoker the paranoia will go away and you can just chill all drunk and high and shit

9. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']alc weed cocaine and opiate few benzos win!!![/quote]

In before ban

10. I would call it a cross-munch :smoking:

11. beer then grass you're on your ass
    grass then beer in the clear
    live by this and you'll be fine

12. too long of read. but, yeah, in moderation weed+booze=bliss.

13. I've done the opposite for a while now, and i'm fine.

I'd rather smoke when im buzzed/drunk, than before otherwise, if i do smoke first i don't want to party/drink as much : /

14. Lol, it's the opposite of this. If you smoke weed then go get drunk you will get super fucked up. But, whenever I get drunk then smoke a little, it seems like the weed makes me a little less drunk and mixes in for a perfect crossfade :hippie:

15. I never follow this and its always a great night. I just go with the flow, if i smoke and then go to a party and drink its all good, or what usually happens, i go to a party get drunk as fuck and smoke some bud, still feel good.

Anyways, yeah man sounds like you were just trippin yourself out and had a good night. I was crossfaded last night too and it was an amazing time! Can't wait till this weekend, this girls having a bonfire and gonna do it all over again!

16. majority of the times I've ever greened out has been because I was really drunk then smoked.
    but I love smoking before drinking.
    lately I have smoked after drinking and it has been good so I dunno, I guess everyone and every situation is different

17. Had a bad experience also, got blazed on the bong and had a few cans/shots. Room started spinning and shit, man i was fucked up.