Drumming when stoned?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by FearAndLoathing, Oct 23, 2003.

?

Drumming when stoned?

1. More fun, sounds the same

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More fun, sounds better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More fun, sounds worse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Less fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No difference

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey, all you drummers out there, do you enjoy playing when stoned? Do you think you can play better or worse when youre high?

Personally, its a lot better when im stoned. Its way more fun, and I find that I can come up with a lot of different beats and rolls and shit that I would never think of normally. It sounds better too, but then again everything sounds better when Im stoned.

So, what do you think? Share your thoughts and ideas.

2. its fun, different..but it also seems like i get more tired faster that way

3. Ya, I tend to tire out a lot faster too, but I have a lot of endurance since Ive been playing for 3 years and I play fast all the time. So I can still go for like 30 minutes before my arms die out on me.

4. i se to play drums, now i'm into percussions.
    (still the arms, but much more _ or so it seems_ on the wrists..)

since i yoga, i have quite a good breathing, the hard part is to get into a trance where my drummin' flows my breathing, but once there someone has to stop me.

errr it sounds same to others but F****g great to me !! :D

usualy when i am stopped, my wrist die on me and i can't use my hands for a moment.
    (so i have to have a buddy around to roll that joint!)

5. My boyfriend plays the drums (he's played since he was 4 and is 22 now)...I have only heard him play twice and he was stoned both times...and he is amazing! Holy crap, he's one of the best drummers I've ever heard (and that's not because I'm biased..) So even if he plays better sober, he's still freaking amazing high.

6. When i drum stoned i think it sounds better but...just probably cuz weed makes u apperciate music more..been playing for 5 1/2 yrs now...