Drummers on GC

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TheGymTeachers, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, just wondering how many drummers we have here on the City. I love getting stoned and jamming.

2. Nothing quite like a wake and bake before drumming, particularly if you're wearing nothing but gym shorts or boxers. It's just so freeing and fun. Plus, I tend to be way more creative behind the kit.:D

3. I honestly don't like smoking before playing. I prefer to be clear-headed when I'm playing, as my creativity is at it's peak when I'm as sober as a bird.

And it's always nice to have a victory smoke after.. especially right after getting into it for a decent period of time. Nothing more relaxing, in my humble opinion.

4. theres nothing like jamming with a group of friends or toking a bowl, putting on some headphones and jamming out along with some music....or even just jamming without any other sounds...let the music just take you away :smoke:.....been drumming for about 7 years...what about you guys?

5. I used to hate toking and playing. But I feel less stressed and I can just jam the fuck out. 6 years. Yamaha Stage Customs. Zildjian Dry Ride, Fast Crash, and Hi-Hats

Doesn't get any better :smoke:

6. Ive been playing for 7 years as well