Drugs that don't show on DTs?

Discussion in 'General' started by dpc1192, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Alright guys well I have to take random drug tests, and they are piss tests.

I believe that you are tested for either 5 or 7 drugs, and I was just wondering if there were any drugs that you know of that are not that intense, but have similar effects to MJ.

Thanks Alot!

2. Spice gold or small doses of Salvia maybe. Both legal.

3. LSD (although not like marijuana, and relatively rare) only stays in the body for about 24 hours

Same with mushrooms, they're metabolized very quickly

4. Most drug tests only test for the "big 5"
    marijuana
    cocaine/crack
    methamphetamines (including amphetamines)
    opiates (heroine, lortabs, opium obviously)
    PCP

The metabolites for marijuana can be in your system for 30-40 days depending on the amount of usage. But the rest leave your system relatively quickly, within 1-5 days.

5. oxycontin won't show up, unless you go crazy with them you will test positive for opiates i think

6. either you're really stoned or really stupid cause this is the dumbest statement ive herd in a few days...
    oxy will show up, cause its a fuckin opiate, and the test is for opiates....makes sense hu?
    ill stay with my original statement, cause ive personally failed a drug test cause of oxys, and i'll take a benzo over a Quaalude anyday FTR

7. According to Erowid, Oxycodone is not tested for in standard drug tests, rarely tested for in extended drug tests, and is only detectable in the urine for 3-4 days.

8. it's not an optiate it has small amounts of morphine and that will cause you to test positive for opiates only if you take enough of them, and it only stays in your system for a few days.. so you need to take a quaalude and chill buddy.

9. that's interesting considering oxy has fucked up a lot of people's lives, and is one of the most sought after RX drugs.
    but hey, a couple percs and a bowl never hurt anyone hah

10. i think shrooms would be the safest bet..

maybe salvia, but will the resin in the bowl cause me to test positive for thc?

11. Morphine is not a major metabolite of oxycodone, so these standard opiate tests generally do not succesfully detect low to moderate oxycodone use. High dose or frequent recent use of oxycodone may leave enough morphine in the body to be detected.

12. I've never tried salvia myself, but from what I understand, it's best to use a wet piece (bong or bubbler)

And it would probably be a good idea to clean out the bowl so you don't get resin hits by accident

13. damn, my bad, y'all are right, i guess i was a bit messed up when i posted that, i dont think i fucked up on a pharmacy question in years, but yea i failed my d-test cause there was a 5 dollar-10 dollar option where you could also be tested for Oxycodone, and my moms did just that. and it was a while ago and yeah yeah...
    /takes back rude comment/