Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drugs test on friday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mxrcr, Dec 7, 2009.

1. So I'm having a urine test this upcoming friday Dec. 11. Here is a calendar I made depicting my smoking over the past weeks (ignore that Dec. 4 is yellow, it doesn't mean anyhing):

[​IMG]

I'm 22 years old, male, 185 cm (6 feet) tall and I weigh 80kg (160 lbs). I'm a slim guy, not too much fat.

Do you guys think I'll be OK or should I start taking some niacin? Note: I can't exercise right now due to broken nose (long story).

Thanks for your help.

2. Oh your ok. Its been a while and i am comfident you will pass, But drink LOTS of water all the way up till the DT and if you can drink cranberry juice and take 500MG of niacin flush free if you feel needed.
    I drank 2 galons on water every 4-6 hours for 3 days, took 500Mg of niacing every 12Hr's and passed a Drug test in 3 days doing this.

3. cranberries wont help but the N and water will it depends on what kind of piss text is adminsted it does vary by brand and type.

4. So you didn't stop smoking up until 3 days before the test?

5. You should be fine, smoke actually doesn't stay in your system as long as most people think, especially if you have an active metabolism. If your still worried, take someone elses pee in a sealed container, stick it in your pants (not the pockets, get it? :ey:), and when go to fill the cup do a 50/50 with your own urin (so its warm). Make sure you fill the cup to the line only. If you do this theres no reason at all you shouldnt pass, though like I said, I honestly think you would on your own.

6. Oh, and if its a drug test theyre actually sending out to a lab, the amount of urin in the cup wont matter since they simple take a sample from the cup and test it. But the ones that give results on the spot measure for an actual amount of THC, not a percentage, so less pee is better (actually, if you fail these, they wont even know what for, theyll just send you to a hospital for a more accurate screening, to see if its any medication you were taking or anything).

7. #7 ImTheJoker4u2, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009

Eh - Id like to add - If you do this - drink a few gallons of water first, yours will be diluted enough to fail, but adding some in will bring it back WNL, and pass you. If you go 50/50 clean and you're hot, the sample will be 25% hot.
    100% you diluted=Fail
    50/50 clean/hot=Fail
    50/50 clean/diluted=pass
    Good Luck:D

EDIT:
    Make sure that clean stuff is sacked well, so it isnt too cold to throw off the test.
    Use a NON LUBRICATED condom, and a safety pin.
    Get over the whole "EWW" factor, its only piss, it washes off.

8. Right, I was thinking the the other persons piss would dilute yours enough to pass (its worked for me before), but diluting your own by drinking water would make the plan fool proof :). I put mine in a tyelonal bottle and just taped it under my sac :eek: lol.

9. how did you keep it warm enough? doesnt the piss have to be a certain temperature?

10. Well, if its taped to your body, in a sealed container, your body heat will still provide some warmth. It wont keep it in the 90-100F range that it has to be, but it should stay at a reasonable temperature. When you mix it with your own that should provide enough heat for the test (they usually only check temperature at hospitals, so on the spot you usually dont have to worry about)

11. thanks kysmoker... btw just so for my own confirmation... YOU mixed half of your pee with HALF of w/e u had in the bottle? and how long did you 'detox' for?

12. Thanks dudes... Just to be sure I'm going to get tested privately tomorrow and if it turns out positive I'll think of some contingency plan for friday... I'll keep you posted

13. Well I went in to get tested at a lab today and it came back all negative... here's a screencap of my online results (it's in Spanish but I'm sure you can make it out):

[​IMG]

This was just 9 days after my last smoke... I know I'm not a heavy smoker, but here's to all those people who go on about how it stays detectable for months and months... I don't know what cutoff they use in this test but still, it's a lab test. Oh almost forgot, this was a urine test too...

Anyway, I'll get tested on Friday and on Saturday I'll be off to tokeville =D

14. HA! Its in Spanish and they spelled it mariHuana..... I thought "J" was "H" in Spanish, like jalapeño:confused::confused::confused:
    Marijuana being a mexican word - you'd think they'd spell in correctly...

15. yeah but the h is like hwah in marihuana like in huan or hulio.. wait no not like hulio just like huan. ow ow ow

16. grats on passing the test lol

did you detox at all?

17. Actually, in Spanish it's pronounced "m a r i w a n a"... "H" is a silent letter in Spanish... It was English speakers who "decided" to put in a "J"... Marijuana (etymology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

18. No I didn't detox at all, I just let my body do its thing...

Some friends and I are thinking of performing an experiment using home drug tests to see how long it stays detectable in your body through urine, I'll let you guys know.