Drugs Not Working?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stoner_Gangsta, Sep 27, 2009.

1. OK, so last night I got some acid and decided to take it. I started out with 1/4 of a tab and when I didn't feel anything I took another 1/2 of a tab. Still nothing. Then I took something called 2-MDA or something like that. It was half of a pill I crushed up and snorted. Still nothing. All night I didn't feel a thing and I was wondering why. This was my first time doing these drugs and I was wondering if perhaps I just hadn't taken enough. I'm on the bigger size so I was thinking that maybe I would have to take more acid for it to work. I'm not sure though, could someone help me out with this dilemma?

2. Street acid is notoriously weak these days, unless you made a stellar pickup. Chances are 3/4 of a tab wasn't enough.

There's no such thing as "2-MDA" so unless you can actually remember what you took, I'm not sure how anybody can help you.

And yes, generally a bigger person needs to take a bigger dose. Don't ask about what kind of dose you should be taking though, because we can't tell you here. Just gotta research and find out on your own man