Drugs Are Bad Idiots (Ron Paul Supporters)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Juicysteak, Jun 11, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZVKkO4KXA]Drugs Are Bad Idiots (Ron Paul Supporters) - YouTube[/ame]

This Guy proberly smoking crack

2. Look at his other videos.. he's a fucking moron.

3. Drugs ARE bad...

4. So is chocolate, you're peddling evil things Mr Wonka.

5. does anyone else feel like ther on drug's with how much the wall's are moving like some bad psycidelic trip hahah

6. he went from drugs to how the universe started to about monkeys and apes then back to drugs. this proves this guy is a retard

7. That guy is the kind of special that gives me a migraine. I really wish the was a permit for hunting morons like this.

8. [quote name='"stoned4sure003"']That guy is the kind of special that gives me a migraine. I really wish the was a permit for hunting morons like this.[/quote]

Legalize pot, ban morons.

9. mmmKay

10. "There's a limited amount of energy in the a-a-atmosphere."
    Lol. I bet he has a master's degree in astrophysics from the back of a frosted flakes box.

11. But i like drugs :'[

12. Pretty sure most of the people on this fourm do like also :p
    Cannabis is one of the best imo

13. I want this to be a bumper sticker

14. I couldn't listen to him for more than 2 minutes.

He's made it clear that he's not changing his mind, proceeded to tell us that he doesn't care what anyone thinks, then told us his stupid views based off that very ignorance.

Stupid, and proud to be ignorant? then fuck off. Not even worth a reasonable persons time.

15. Yeah there are a lot of stupid people in the U.S., but who's going to listen to pointless rambling not the smart ones.

16. Legalize bank robbery and marijuana!

17. #18 Juicysteak, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Here is a string of replys from several Self medicators
    and two anti common sense individuals aka
    The Crackhead and his white crackwhore.

Blue = Pro Activist. (Cannabis)
    Red = Crackwhore & Crackhead

In addition to the possible effects on your brain, smoking marijuana may also be hazardous to your developing lungs. Marijuana smoke contains 50% to 70% more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke

Puting weed in your bodies (or any DRUG) will effect your ability to operate machinery WHICH PUT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE IN DANGER.
    WHAT U DONT GET ABOUT THAT???? Take notes and dont ask that again!!

That is complete bullshit.
    plus who said you have to smoke marijuna to get the benifical effects.
    Sensible people don't go around operating crane lifts when intoxicated in any substance its to besaverd at home.

That just proves that it alters the brain. I don't see you people arguing against Abortion and Child Molesters like this. And please stop with medical marijuana because most people who smoke dope do it to get high.

That's blatantly not true.
    Is alcohol acceptable while operating machinery? No.
    I have never seen anyone that was pro marijuana advocate using it while operating machinery.

Yes you advocate it. Saying its legal is saying its okay.

Wow.
    Since when was I advocating doing drugs and operating machinery?
    Also, if someone's dumb enough to do that , they'll do it while it's illegal.
    You should be able to do WHATEVER YOU WANT inside the privacy of your own home if you're not harming other people.

Yes you advocate it. Saying its legal is saying its okay.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZVKkO4KXA[/ame]

18. Drugs are bad for you.. Herb has no negative effects aside from those inherent with smoke, and that can be bypassed by using a vaporizer. Herb can also help with thousands of different medical problems.

19. How did this guy write a book, dont think his dimbass can even read