Druggy Test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cap'n_Chronic, May 11, 2008.

1. has anyone here ever heard of this plant that grows on fences down here in florida but anyways ur supposed to boil it and it'll clean out ur system but tastes horrible some people call it syrasene or some shit like that

2. There was a big thread about it. It was like tree bark or something.

3. more info please!!

4. wtffff i want someee! that would acualy be really convienent to grow that shit on ur fence purposely and when u need it boil it:smoking:

5. just go to the damn headshop or gnc and buy a detox drink. I dont know why you people always wanna try some bullshit method and hope it works. Water + Vinnager aint gonna make you pass, Niacin might help at the cost of your liver/kidneys, and now you wanna try some tree bark thats growing in your back yard? Dude just spend $40 and buy a detox drink. If you cant afford that, you shouldn't have started a semi-expensive habbit.

6. no it's not a tree bark it is a vine that grows on some fences down here in south fl u wait till it gets a real pungent smell and then boil it it supposed to clean system and be good for your kidneys but taste like shit but i've heard that it works and that it doesn't just looking for some more info