Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Druggie or Pothead?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 27, 2003.

?

druggie or pothead

1. Druggie - anything to get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pothead - only weed buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pothead, right here. weed 24/7, only other stuff i do is shrooms, salvia, opium and hash.

2. i pretty much do will and have done everything....so i would have to say druggie.

3. id say im in that boat

4. druggie Other drugs i do offten are XTC, coke, shrooms, acid, K

5. I didn't vote, because I usually only stick to weed, but I'll pretty much do anything, even up to ecstasy, coke, and acid. But Ill never do heroin or meth or anything that is made of pure chemicals.

6. not a druggie, mostly just a marijuana enthusiast. I've only done alc, weed, shrooms, xanex, occasional pill, and fukin cigs. But, basically i wont do ANYTHING to get high, but i will do most. I wont ever try anything that involves needlesor crack. fuck that shit.

7. Well i got a quarter on the way. Other than that im fuckin drunk as a motha fucka rritght now. Just killed a 1/5th of some 1000 apples vodka. Im feelin fuckin good :D

8. i only stick to organics...(weed shrooms salvia etc.)

9. most anything, but i wont do anything to get high, i gotta feel like doing whatever, my buddy worked with this guy who would always be scratchin himself and shit and sayin real fast "Colt, Colt...Where the drugs at?!" im not like that, but im still lookin for good drugs every now and then

10. I have always been interested in doin other psychedelic drugs, as well as marijuana. But as I grow, as a stoner, Im learning that maybe I should just stick, with marijuana and mushrooms. instead of going off and doing coke, lsd, and more. Im not sure what Im gonna do. I'll probably do more drugs, but I will stay smart and use them in moderation.

11. I've probably done enough drugs during the last few years to last a lifetime. I'm just a simple pothead now, those other drugs fuck with my head. Though given the opportunity, I'm always up for shrooming/tripping.

12. only smoke the green, that other shit is unhealthy for you.

13. Just pot here. I guess I'd consider shrooms, but no more than that. Definitley nothing that might have been made in some guys bathtub in San Juan.

14. weed, and other natural products. only other things ive done are opium, hash and shrooms. i wouldnt go near anything else. the guy i used to buy from sold coke, and ive been around it, but would never want to get involved with it.

15. I stay away from other drugs and such. Some people go crazy and huff things like air wick. thats just not for me. nothing beats the old mary jane. and an ocassional drinking session.

16. yeah im a pothead. but ill try other shit. i like shrooms, salvia, opium. ive tried coke a few times and dont like it..i see what it does to people, and its really not worth it price/quanity and high. i want to try lsd.

17. I'm neither, I'm a drug enthusiast. Always open minded, but keep it safe by researching the detrimental effects of anything I do.

18. well i kinda agree in a way see i dont care if you do all that shit just dont try pushin' it on me or my friends & we are all good i know ppl who have done coke i recommend against it but if u do it well then thats ur deal just dont get caught

19. imma pothead......i get drunk though, lol.........

and every now and then, if its around, i'll snort some coke..........

20. Ill Try Anything Once.

And if i like it, ill try it some more :)