Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Druggie or Pothead?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 27, 2003.

?

druggie or pothead

1. Druggie - anything to get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pothead - only weed buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i think i fall into the druggie catagory since i do almost anything to get high. Of course, i stick with the weed 24/7, but ive done a lotta otha shiet too and still do wheneva it comes by.

2. i am a drggie cuz i do pretty much anythin

3. I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't just stick to pot, but I wouldn't do most hard drugs. I'm quite a fan of the shrooms and I'd consider trying the likes of E and acid.

4. well i've tried shrooms,speed,poppers,salvia...alcohol and cannabis too of course, so i dunno what i would call myself, i would try acid and coke if offered but not heroin or crack or e.

E is different, i just don't know why, alot of people i know take them but all now are saying they are sick of it and not worth it.

5. I guess I'm both....I won't do anything to get high, but I'll do most things.

6. weed! most of the time

but i do like to take shrooms on the odd occasion!

7. i've tried only tried mushrooms and salvia, and have no need to do them again. All i want is a fat sack of green and i'm straight ;)

8. im a pothead! :D
    but i know a couple of druggies. these are people who will spend every last dime they have, pawn their belonings, and say fuk it to every bill they have just to get a buzz.

9. I'm a pothead and wouldn't do anything for a high.

10. I used to be a druggie. I would pop any pill, snort any line, smoke any bowl... all at the drop of a hint! I now restrict my extra curricular activities to weed. And the ever so infrequent speed binge.

11. oh yeah !

same here.

12. Druggies are more along the line of people who sniff spray paint and put permanent marker on their ciggeretes. So i'd call myself a pothead:)

13. im a pothead all i smoke is pot all day everyday until i die

14. weed is by far my fav drug...i consider myself a pothead cuz i gave up doin shrooms n alchy for my greens...alot cheaper too...and i got it whenever i want it lol hint hint

15. My parents would call me a druggie (if they knew). But, I'm just a humble pothead. Mmm.. love that greenery.

16. Druggie here - ill do about anything...

17. ive only done pot.. but i want to see whats out there.. just cause

18. just a pothead.. stick to the green and you'll be good :D

19. No druggie here.. I'm just a cool stoner who loves to be a mellow-fellow!!!

20. i think i might fall under the druggie, but im not really sure. i like to take pills and shit like that, but my main buzz is from bud. so i dont really know.