Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Druggie or Pothead?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Oct 27, 2003.

?

druggie or pothead

1. Druggie - anything to get high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pothead - only weed buddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. murdering people adn doing drugs are two different things...

2. Guess I was being a bit of an ass. I thought you meant regular use if you choose to call yourself a druggie.

3. It's all good, I just don't try to break it down into 'regular use' or anything. When I say that I use a drug, I don't necessarily mean that I'm on it for 75% of my waking hours. It just means that it's a drug that I do. For example, if I'm at a party and someone hands me a baloon full of freon, I'll turn it down because that's a drug I "don't do". But if someone were to hand me a meth pipe with a loaded bowl, I wouldn't necessarily turn it down, because it's a drug that I "do". See what I mean?

4. ^^it's all been said right there :smoking:

5. ime a druggie for sure ,, but i still smoke the chronic now and again,, my latest drug is kizzleee,, and cokobanozn sum GHB EZ

6. I've only do pot and occassionally I'll do alcohol and cigarettes.

I've had offers to pop a few pills, but that's not something I do. Maybe it's because when I was twelve, I saw this one documentary were two best friends decided to split a pill in half and one dude died and the other didn't because different people react different. Plus I just don't like pills, even the ones that are subscribed to me by my doctor.

I'm interested in taking acid, savia, and shrooms, though.

7. pot is the only drug i do all the time but if I will do shrooms, pain killers, alcohol, and coke, but i stay away from harder drugs like shards and pcp.

8. damn what kind of pills were those

im trying to move out of my druggie stage and just stick to pot. too many of my friends are into ice right now and i absolutely hate that shit. ive pretty much done any drug i ever wanted to do except g and acid for now. just found a g connect, sweet. acids been bunk the 2 times i bought it. but i tried all those hard drugs not really my thing. i tried heroin for the first time the other day. i didnt think i would ever find it. it was alright, i thought it would last longer. im not really planning on doing it ever again, even if it comes around i was just curious. i always wanted to try every drug or at least the ones i thought were worth doing, but pot is the only drug i want to do now

9. Smackhead lol..

10. Yeah I smoke weed everyday, but mayby once a month ill do blow or shrooms or acid or whatever..

11. I'd say Pothead.

I did Opium for 3 days straight, but don't think I'd do it again.

I drink on very RARE occasions.

I've tried Salvia but last time I did it I got a Terrible Trip, and will never do it again.

I smoke Hash when its around, but most of the time that shit is bunk anyway.

I LOVE Mushrooms and will do them whenever I can.

I will NEVER take pills. I will NEVER snort anything. I will NEVEr do Heroin. I will NEVER smoke Rock. I will NEVER take X. I highly doubt I would ever try Acid. I will NEVER go Robo-Trippin. and lastly, I will NEVER, EVER smoke a single Cigarette.

12. ^ Agreed.

Nothing goes up my nose except for my finger.

13. I wouldnt like to think of myself as a druggie, because im not. I dont have any want to try shrooms, just because hallucinating for that long could get scary. Acid same as shrooms. Coke, no reason i have goalds in life. Crack, same. All other things are the same, green and the occasional painkiller (Im thinking would go great with weed, havent tried.) I dont mind people that do shrooms or salvia on here, there safer than other stuff, and i dont want to be the guy that tells people how to live their life.

Wtf am i donig in this forum anyways, im a newbie!

Only thing Ive done is some percs and loratab, but they were perscribed to me. Not when I used them though. Are they addictive? I was carefull and waited a week before i finisehed my last percs last night. Not like im addictive, dont plan on doing them but just curious.

14. druggie, acid, coke, nitrous, saliva, opium, weed, alcohol, ecstasy, shrooms, xanax bars, klonopins, vicodins, percocets, oxycontins, dxm, those all are fun as hell

15. sorta in the middle

16. acid ex shrooms salvia alchohol green adderall well just about anything (xanax percocet oxycodone) and pretty much everything

17. it is pretty hard to make a poll o this with just 2 options.

there are tons of gray areas, because while someone who might take some shrooms now and then is by no means a druggie by most standards, however, some people might see it like that.

and my personal opionion on all of that synthetic shit; i will never do it. i only do weed now, i have a burning desire to do shrooms, and i have a distant, i dont know, i guess i could call it a "goal" to do acid sometime. i would never want to do meth, that shit is fucked up. same with all coke forms, and all recreational opiates.

18. adarral is a waist of time money and you cant have sex on it.

19. i've only done pot, alcohol, cigarettes, and nutmeg . . .

i'm interested in trying shrooms and maybe salvia someday, but am in no rush for them.

I did nutmeg once when I was stupid and desperate and while it does give you a mild buzz and is like drinking coffee, alcohol, and smoking a bowl all at once, the hangover is like you drank your body weight and then some, you're SO frickin thirsty and you ache like you worked out your entire body for the next 24 hours or so . . . it isn't worth it.

I'm not really all that interested in doing speed, heroine, meth, coke, crack, acid, nitrous, kratom, or anything else really . . . even salvia i'd probably think twice if given the opportunity and of course, i will never do nutmeg again.

As for tobacco, i have no problem with it, though it does seem a shame having tried pot that so many people smoke cigarettes in a sorry attempt to relax when a much smaller amount of chronic would relax anyone the fuck down, and even some regs settles me down. So while I have no problem with smokers and respect the desire to relax without the inebriation of pot, i can't say that the means justify the ends in this case.

I guess that's the whole psychology behind drug/alcohol use, do the means justify the end? Is it worth it to do this to your body? That all depends on you, nobody else . . .

bah, but i'm rambling again . . .

20. I really have no need to go any deeper into the drug pit than pot... I don't have the money or the balls, basically.

Guess that makes me a pothead. I need to get out of this lame class and get home to my sweet georgia pipe.