Druggie Killed by Cannabis Lamps - WTF!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by AMachine, May 18, 2010.

1. HAHAHA!!! That is the funniest shit I have ever heard. First of all why is his house that hot should be 75 at the highest. Means he obviously did not have proper ventilation.

2. Yeah, so everyone that grows marijuana is a druggie now. :rolleyes:

3. wasn't it a booby trap?
    druggie equals big danger. put a sign on the door: DRUGGIE.
    ppl will stay away!

maybe he was drugged and was sleeping inside the tent then the big Marijuana monster came bite him with deadly venom as well spiders and snakes have been found.

4. this is hilarious... the druggie with no drugs in his system died from hyperthermia at over ONE HUNDRED DEGREES!! ZOMG!

5. It kind of sounds like your confusing hyperthermia with hypothermia? Am i wrong?

6. lol talk about a major fuck up...did the cops seize the plants?

7. Hahaha! What do you think? :p

8. lol at you guys taking the sun seriously

9. I definitely agree with this.

10. weed is a drug therefore he is a druggie. It's correct just a little "over the top"
    If i wrote that, I'd go with cultivator instead of druggie. The journalist sure is unprofessional.

11. oh that sucks, a gardener died from gardening.

12. Guys, this is from THE SUN...aka not real

13. Ya I totally agree. It makes no sense, almost makes you think that it's a story from one of those fake news sites. I don't know I'm high as Christ right now. :smoke:

14. Some freaking hilarious posts made on this thread, I was literally roflin' at the end of the first page.

But in all seriousness, RIP.

EDIT:
    Yes, you are correct in your assumption, it sounds kinda dumb (you'd think he'd wake up? I know if I get too warm I can't sleep) and is over-all completely dis-credible.

But it's for the lulz.

15. Yes you are wrong. Hypothermia is when body temperature drops too low. Hyperthermia is when it goes too high. I can't imagine 100 degree heat to a sleeping body would cause death, considering a fever of 100 degrees is considered low grade, and not really dangerous at all. Maybe if he was doing plyometrics or some shit. I hope the coroner didn't sign off on that one.

16. Proof we should all switch to LEDs... hah

17. he put 10,000 goldhamsters in ferris wheels to generate all the electricity and the noise made him MAD forever no hope for a cure.

18. #38 wesside, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010

yeah The Sun is about as credible and the National Enquirer. I live in AZ where it gets over 120 in the summer. Nobody dies unless they are sick already or super old. BULLSHIT!!!

Then again the media is great at creating stories to make marijuana look dangerous. We all know its not so now they have to make growing look dangerous. hahaha good luck with that.

19. This. I have no clue how they could blame anything on hyperthermia.

20. haha he didnt even smoke the pot im guessing no DRUGS were found in his system and by means of drugs to the DEA is anything illegal...so they arrested him for complete bullshit