Drug War Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'General' started by pizzysnapz, Apr 15, 2011.

1. #1 pizzysnapz, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Hello all blades!

I'm doing a research paper for my debate class on a controversial issue. My controversial issue is the war on drugs, and the resolution I chose was "The war on drugs should be discontinued, and drug abuse should not be a crime but approached as a health issue." I need to find two different viewpoints on the discontinuation of the war on drugs, one for (pro) and one against (con).

So blades, any help would be appreciated! Thank You!

2. I wrote a huge ass 2,500 word essay on it but it's on my flash drive and I'm too lazy to get up :/

3. do you have any sources because i do not condone plagiarism, but the sources would help A TON.

4. #4 iiLLmatic, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    do it on why the war should be continued....why it shouldn't be is played and no teacher wants to read that shit again. write about the massive economic consequences if drugs are legalized

really tho, i'd pick a different topic.

5. Fuck i wouldn't care man, you can plagiarize me all you want

The finished paper is on my U drive at school, but the one on my flash drive was like 75% complete

6. my paper is going to be 75% non-bias, and the 25% is going to be why i believe it shouldn't be continued. Plus, I will naturally prohibit myself from writing about something that I do not believe in. If I wrote about how much I want the drug war to be continued, I would HATE this paper. Plus, my teacher said I was the only person to ever research the war on drugs (which I too found hard to believe)

7. Zihg Zag you should have some great stuff for this seeing as you live in a state which could someday be legalized by a majority of counties passing a law.

8. Really????? Where do you go to school an Amish College in South Dakota?