Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Trap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fountaincityman, Sep 12, 2017.

1. So two scenarios I see. Either the op is a overly paranoid fuck and to far up his own ass to see which way the wind is going and has been this way before he smoked. Which if that's the case then op stop smoking immediately. Or he is on unmentionables. His post screamed at me. Sounds like a tweaker to me.

2. yes

3. Naw, I think I am just paranoid enough. I think your level of paranoia should be determined by the general attitude towards marijuana of the town you live in. I've had lots of good deals with good people which resulted in some great highs, but everyone I know is cautious because the town's attitude is zero tolerance towards marijuana. I've lived in other cities where there is a more lax attitude toward recreational mj use and so you don't need to be as cautious. Again I only shared to warn others in small towns like me because I was not aware of the amount of manpower the police would throw at a low level sting. I've had buddies get busted and I just figured they were being stupid, I did not believe their stories about cops hiding in bushes and what not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What does my post screamed at you mean? I guess you are fortunate to never had a run in with the law or had to visit a buddy in lock-up because of some stupid drug charge. A tweaker? You must have a higher class of tweakers where you come from. Most I've known are incoherent and incapable of interacting in normal society. You truly are fortunate for having such an optimistic view, I envy you..

5. Iron Eyes what was the scenario you heard about someone getting busted using Whisper? I wonder if there is a pattern or a shared game plan officers use so we can help folks be aware of what to look out for.

My interaction started with someone replying to my Whisper post of "Jack Herer is a good friend of mine, does anyone else know him?" I got a reply of "I've got JH at my house right now would you like some?"

• Like Like x 1
  6. One other thing. The weed I got came in a vacuum sealed bag with an official state seal sticker, exact weight on a digital print out and bar code on it. Marijuana is illegal in my state. This part confuses me, do states where MJ is illegal each have some sort of seal they put on weed when it is for research purposes? Has anyone else ever got weed with a state seal and bar code? What does it mean?

7. move

8. You're to paranoid bro

• Like Like x 1
  9. This

10. #30 xA1, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Disregard

11. This reminded me of "freeway " rick ross and the cia deal . Not the original poster , but what jay719 was elaborating on.

12. I seriously want to see some pictures of this shit, because if it is, yeah, that would be a little unusual in a state where weed is still illegal. What you are describing does not sound like a dispensary packaging, it sounds like evidence locker packaging. If they would go through that much trouble over sealing an eighth. But yeah, pictures? I'm gonna need photo proof on this one.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

13. everyone in this thread is getting trolled, cops wouldn't just leave the drugs there and they wouldn't set up a 'sting operation' like you said over an eighth

14. #34 fountaincityman, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    I got rid of the bar code label, it tore when opening, and I thought it might be evidence which could be used against me. The state seal is still left but it was super thin and is falling apart.

I got confirmation that it was a set up, but through a bit of deception and incorrect information given on Whisper the cops were actually observing an apartment complex across the street from me.

Marijuana is decriminalized in my state, but that just means they aren't trying to bust users and are instead devoting all their resources on busting buying and selling. I learned the amount is inconsequential, it is the number of successful stings which determines their annual budget. The dead give away was the dealer constantly reassured me there was nothing to worry about, the cops were ineffective, I was being paranoid and there was absolutely no drug busts of low level buys. I doubt this is the mindset in every city, but when it comes to budget cuts cops will do anything for job security and keep their bust numbers up.

Also I tried to get the "dealer" to change our conversation from Whisper to using the Wickr Me message app. Wickr deletes all messages every 24 hours. He refused to switch from Whisper to Wickr Me because again he said I was paranoid and there was nothing to worry about.

15. #35 fountaincityman, Oct 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  16. So would a tax stamp mean it was from a dispensary? Next year Ohio gets medical marijuana dispensaries. Not sure why it would be on weed now. I guess that would mean it was not from an evidence locker. Still confused by the whole deal. I'm glad my regular plug is back in town and should provide a much safer purchasing experience.

17. I

NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 - Wikipedia

18. Lol in what world would cops go to these lengths to catch someone buying an eighth? Why are we even entertaining this story lmao.

OP needs to chill. I remember once I got so paranoid I thought the cops would dig a roach out of the bushes in a forest and DNA test it and come to my house. When I sobered up I was like lol wtf.