Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests in private schools

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asbinnac, Jan 2, 2012.

1. So i have a serious question, i have crohns disease and smoking seriously helps with my nausea and helps my appetite, but i plan to start school in a private college(keiser in Florida) and they say they drug screen, i want to pass it but not give up smoking, and do they really test you? Any past experience able to help?

Thanks!:wave:

2. Im at a private school that tests us all in august and randomly after winter break. But we get hair test which are hard AF to pass if you smoked. Do you know what tests they give you?

3. its a urine test i believe

4. Haha, fuck that. Drug tests for college, really? Its your money you're giving them, why the fuck do they care if you smoke, or use any other drug? As long as you're getting an education, and doing good in school, I see no problem. They need to get off their high horses and realize those who use drugs have higher IQ's than those who don't.

5. Then you're good... Hair tests go back 90 days you can safely pass a urine in a week

6. fuck man your right, i never looked at it from that prospective.

7. yeah what jesus said its your money your giving them so they need to stay out of your business

8. I gotta agree, I would definitely try my best to avoid any schools like that. Drug testing you, when you're the one paying out the ass for the opportunity to attend their school? What a crock of crap.

That said, do you have a medical marijuana card? I don't know if they would allow a certain amount of leniency for something like that.

9. Lol what? This is such horse shit I can't believe it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

10. Like fuck they do...I've got examples from every leaf of narcotics, stupid people are stupid regardless.:cool:

11. While it might be inaccurate to say that people who use drugs have higher IQs, I think there have actually been studies showing that people with higher IQs are more likely to try/use drugs.

Here's a CNN article about it.

High IQ linked to drug use

EDIT: JGB beat me to it. Dammit. :p

12. yea i think maybe having a medical marijuana card and having valid proof of your crohns disease might get you passed.
    if not, maybe try getting a lawyer?

13. I've got that shit bookmarked lol.

14. That study accounts for dick% of the population...And that was using 9,999 as their definition of "thousands.":cool:

15. eck dont get heated over it i was asking a question!

16. Can you not see the correlation, then?

I can see how people with higher IQs would be more apt to try mind-altering substances for the sake of experimenting and learning new things. :confused_2:

17. Correlation? Of what?

Everyone can try mind-altering substances, stupid and smart...And stupid people do drugs just like smart people. "Studies" like that prove nothing, because there is nothing to prove.:cool:

18. Is that higher IQs lead you to be more predisposed to try it. Not that it's physically possible, cause of course it is!!

19. I wouldn't go to school if they drug tested me. No religion is worth that shit ever.