Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug tests and Niacin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ashadeofgreen, Aug 7, 2010.

1. First of all, I know ya'll are tired of seeing "OMG WILL I PASS?!?!?!?!" posts, but I did try to search the forums for an answer to my question but couldn't find a clear answer. So I really appreciate the help! :)

I go back to college on the 17th and my mother told me last night that i would be tested "before I go back to school" which is very vague so I don't think it will be on a specific day. I smoke a lot of weed almost every day and I am 140 lbs. The last time I smoekd was about 2 horus ago. My question is, if I take a pill of 500mg time-released no flush niacin with every meal (around 2-3 times a day) for the next 3-5 days and drink water, green tea and energy drinks with niacin and B-12 AND excercise and/or sweat, would I be able to pass a home drug test on the 6th or so day?
    I know you should stop taking niacin the day before the test, so if I get tested the same day I took the pill would I fail?
    Is 500mgs of Niacin in that dosage too much? I have heard of a niacin overdose but I don't recall the dosage needed to overdose.

Any help is seriously appreciated. I know this is a lot to read and I'm looking elsewhere for the answers, but first hand experience with niacin and passing a home piss test would be excellent.

Happy tokin! :smoke: