Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Tests after Legalization?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Carebearsx3, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Anyone wonder how drug tests are going to go down when legalization happens (if it does)? I mean, will they only use swab tests, since those test only the past 12 hours or so?

2. They probably will become nonexistent. There is no point testing for something if it is legal.

3. I think it will take a long time to get the tests worked out after legalization. There are just too many political issues that are affected and too many reefer mad companies who are afraid of their employees being high at work, and who don't get that just because in your piss, it doesn't mean you have smoked recently.

4. They test for other things I hope remain illegal like coke, Herion ect ect.

5. Yes I think there still will be drug tests there are definitely jobs right now were i would prefer others not be high when working but in all reality companies have the choice to test for whatever try want they just get to pAy

6. #7 Carebearsx3, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't they'll become nonexistent. I mean, they'll still test for other drugs.
    But as shitfarmer said, employers don't want workers being high during the job, so I'm guessing they might do drug tests, but only swabs, since that shows if the person recently smoked, not if it's in their system.