drug testing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marsh95050, May 14, 2002.

1. Anything available to drink before a drug test so that the results are negative?

2. Nobody answered you so far. I have the same question, this may take some research.

3. A FEW SUGGESTIONS,
    IF YOU HAVE TIME, PICKLE JUICE, LOTS (LOTS) OF WATER AND CRANBERRY JUICE.
    BUT I DID TAKE A NEW PRODUCT CALLED SUPER QUICK CAPS DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. IT'S FROM HERBAL CLEAN IT WORKS IN 45 MINUTES AND UP TO 6 HOURS. SOMETIMES DRUG TEST ALSO TEST FOR GOLDENSEAL SO BE CAREFUL. I HAVE PAST A TEST WITH THIS PRODUCT. MAKES YOU A LITTLE NAUSEATED BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
    $20.00

4. so then kelly this worked for you.. how and why?

5. There are TONS of products to use to pass a test. check Testclean.com, or visit a local headshop. Pure drug free urine is also available online, check the web!!!! Good Luck!!

Do you have a "clean" friend that can piss in a container for you?? :smoking:

6. thats all well and dandy but what if its a spot check? you dont carry a container with you at all times.... or your friend in your pocket?

7. I WENT YESTERDAY TO TAKE A DRUG TEST TO GET A NEW JOB. I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR 12 YRS. NON-STOP AND A WEEK & 1/2 AGO I STOPPED SMOKING AND DRANK 1 JAR OF PICKLE JUICE WATER UNTIL IT MADE ME SICK,AND 2 GALLONS OF CRANBERRY JUICE. I TOOK THE SUPER QUICK CAPS WHEN I WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE TEST AT 2:15. PAST IT! NO PROBLEM! NERVOUS AS HELL. BUT NO REASON TO WORRY.

SO YAH IT WORKED.

IT CLEARS YOUR SYSTEM UP TO 6 HOURS AFTER PILLS TAKEN. I DON'T DO ANY OTHER DRUG BUT MARIJUANA SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR OTHER DRUGS, BUT I WOULD BET NOT.