1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

drug testing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by marsh95050, May 14, 2002.

1. Anything available to drink before a drug test so that the results are negative?

2. Nobody answered you so far. I have the same question, this may take some research.

3. A FEW SUGGESTIONS,
    IF YOU HAVE TIME, PICKLE JUICE, LOTS (LOTS) OF WATER AND CRANBERRY JUICE.
    BUT I DID TAKE A NEW PRODUCT CALLED SUPER QUICK CAPS DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. IT'S FROM HERBAL CLEAN IT WORKS IN 45 MINUTES AND UP TO 6 HOURS. SOMETIMES DRUG TEST ALSO TEST FOR GOLDENSEAL SO BE CAREFUL. I HAVE PAST A TEST WITH THIS PRODUCT. MAKES YOU A LITTLE NAUSEATED BUT IT'S WORTH IT.
    $20.00

4. so then kelly this worked for you.. how and why?

5. There are TONS of products to use to pass a test. check Testclean.com, or visit a local headshop. Pure drug free urine is also available online, check the web!!!! Good Luck!!

Do you have a "clean" friend that can piss in a container for you?? :smoking:

6. thats all well and dandy but what if its a spot check? you dont carry a container with you at all times.... or your friend in your pocket?

7. I WENT YESTERDAY TO TAKE A DRUG TEST TO GET A NEW JOB. I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR 12 YRS. NON-STOP AND A WEEK & 1/2 AGO I STOPPED SMOKING AND DRANK 1 JAR OF PICKLE JUICE WATER UNTIL IT MADE ME SICK,AND 2 GALLONS OF CRANBERRY JUICE. I TOOK THE SUPER QUICK CAPS WHEN I WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE TEST AT 2:15. PAST IT! NO PROBLEM! NERVOUS AS HELL. BUT NO REASON TO WORRY.

SO YAH IT WORKED.

IT CLEARS YOUR SYSTEM UP TO 6 HOURS AFTER PILLS TAKEN. I DON'T DO ANY OTHER DRUG BUT MARIJUANA SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR OTHER DRUGS, BUT I WOULD BET NOT.

Grasscity Deals Near You