Drug Testing question!

Discussion in 'General' started by x_chief, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I have a ridiculously fast metabolism. I could probably eat fast food everyday forever and not gain a pound. I recently purchased an at home drug screen to practice for a random at work. We'll I passed the at home drug test and proceeded to dilute the crap out of my pee and went to take my random. My question is if I passed the at home drug screen without diluted urine then will I pass the lab drug screen WITH diluted urine?

2. You will pass the lab test if you passed a home test without dilution. You will never get a pass on a diluted lab sample.

3. Instant fail for diluting the test

4. Specific gravity was accepted on initial test at facility and our company accepts dilute negatives as a pass

5. Specific gravity was good and employer accepts dilute negative as a negative

6. Then why are you asking if you will pass with diluted urine if you already know the employer accepts diluted samples? Kind of stupid dont you think?

7. passing a drug test is so simple if you got 1% of intellegence,,,

why not take some clean pee with you in a glass.. '' small jar'' heat it up in your car in the parking lot, with a '' small candle '' stick a thermometer, in it. get it to 106 degrees....thus giving it time to cool to 98.6 degrees, by the time they call you....and pass it,????

ive done that so many times that taking a d.t. in my eyes is silly,

or you can drop a little bleach in the sample and you;ll be good,

ive done bleach once. and when taking a d.t. if you hear nothing... then thats good news. they dont let u know you paased, they let u know if u failed,