Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing Question/Plans

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by usersname, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I have a drug test in about 35-40 days for my clinicals. I am unsure of the testing process but I do know it is a urine test probably to be conducted at a hospital or our "real" drug testing facility. Either way I am sure it will be much more controlled/detailed than a standard piss test you can buy at Wal-Mart. So no dilution, no synthetic urine, no watered down apple juice, etc.

Anyway, I have been a heavy smoker (upwards of 6 bowls or 2 joints per day, sometimes more, sometimes less) for the last 2 years....or 3 years.....or 4 years (time flies by when you are consistently high).

I am 6'0 and 185lbs. Don't regularly work out or eat right and what not. But I am starting to change. Longest I have ever been without weed in however many years was 2 weeks. (the 1st week was absolutely horrible, the 2nd was not bad at all.)

I have devised a 30-day-plan to rid the THC from my system and wanted to get some opinions. It consists of drinking around a gallon of water per day, taking cranberry pills for 30 days, a multi-vitamin (with 25mg of niacin) 3x a day, running for 20mins 2x a day, and working out for an hour or two 3-5x per week. (meds are taken as directed and I am not trying to take a mouthful of pills at once or successively, especially a multi-vitamin)

most importantly is the detox. I shall refrain from using any cannabis during this time. Although I probably will end up using some on the holiday but I will try to keep it under a joints worth.

and for the last 5-10 days I plan on discontinuing the vitamins and exercise and just chill and drink a lot of water. I also will try an at home drug test or two before taking my real drug test just to see if it all checks out. I know all about using only the middle of the stream and all that good stuff

I also have a backup plan if it doesnt work out. I can get clean urine or someone else to take the test for me. I am just not trying to rely on that and would rather try detoxing myself. i also dont know if there needs to be a visual inspection or if they will require me to present an ID to verify I am who I say I am, which would render the backup plans useless.

so what do yall think? think I got the process down and have a shot? thanks in advance (this will probably be my last post here as I only registered to ask this question)

2. I smoked daily for more than a year and stopped a month before my test. Drank lots of water, took a cranberry supplement, and ran daily. Everything went well, your plan should be fine. Good luck!

3. You dont have to do that. THC only stays in your system for a month tops, and thats a person with a slow metabolism who smokes just as much as you do. If you're worried, do a small jog everyday about a week before your test

4. And dont smoke at all. Its not worth it. You can take a month off. Enjoy your time sober:D