Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing for KSC railroad, I got a question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tookielooky, Jun 16, 2012.

1. So I'll kept it short. My Bf just got offered a railroad job and he's freakin out. He's a habitual smoker (5-6 times a day, using a vap (magic flight box)). He works out religiously (5'10, 220lbs, big guy). He loves to run and lift weights. He ended up buying permenant 5 detox pills(because the lady at the pipes emporium claims she has a dude who comes in once a month to get them and pass his dt(I'm calling bs). He bought it and GNC detox 2 day drink.

He has a week. I told him I'll get him two giant cases of Fiji water(awesome water btw), 8 jugs of 100% cranberry juIce, and a case of Gatorade. Told him nothing else to drink but those, and run 2-3 miles a day.

He still wants to take the pills and the drink.

I get a bad vibe about them.

Any advice??? It would be awesome if I can get some helpful feedback and stories! Thanks in advance! :)

2. Oops! It's suppose to be Kansas City Railroad! Lol

3. Unfortunately THC binds to fatty molecules unlike other drugs. As a result it can vary highly how long its detectable in his system. For habitual users THC can pop past the 30 day mark. All of those detox things for the most part are fail. The only sure way to get a negative test is not to use for a while. That being said I would try fake urine. I passed my drug test to the job I got earlier in the year using a Monkey Dong..lol. Google it.

A way to check your progress if hes trying to detox is to buy the drug test cups they sell at walmart.

4. Yeah look into fake urine. That's how I got my job and it does work!

5. Worked for me as well!

6. "flushing" your system doesn't work because the THC metabolites are not water soluble. The good news is a week is plenty of time to get clean enough to pass. Just drink about 8 glasses of water a few hours before the test to dilute the urine and stop smoking as soon as you find out about the test.

7. i don't know how your man takes energy drinks, but if he downs one of those after a couple bottles of water before the test, the b12 in the drink will turn his piss a fluorescent yellow.

any b12 will do, but i find drinking a 24 oz rockstar an easy way to get it in your system.