Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing - Being Prepped For Randoms? Best Methods?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by warpedfuzz, Sep 16, 2018.

1. I've read many threads on drug testing, seems like subbing is the only sure-fire way to pass without any issues. However, it seems there aren't as many threads on thwarting randoms and being ready. Dream job around the corner, pre-employment test PLUS randoms after that. Super lame, but it's the reality. I've read lots of threads but still have a couple questions:

For Pre-Employment Drug Screening/You Know Exactly When Test Is That You're Driving in for:
    -would an actual person's urine be the best for this test since you know exactly when it'll be?
    -I read that human urine stays good approx. 1 hr before degradation starts, so would the commute with the urine on hand - say 30 min or so, plus a possible wait at the test site make this method invalid and a synthetic urine be a better option?

Being Prepped For Randoms - Not Too Much Info Out There:
    I've browsed a lot and there's not much info out there from people who are at a job that pops randoms.
    -this thread was THE best I've found so far as having a "random rig" as well as good instructions on keeping it prepped etc..: My Random Drug Test Rig
    -any other threads I'm missing that contain info on being ready for randoms?

Quickfix vs Sub Solution
    I know these 2 products are the go-to synthetics on the market
    -Sub Solution is more pricey, but it seems to have a higher success rate
    -Can anyone name the pros/cons of each to help me make a decision on which product to but?

Any help would be appreciated. It's silly that in 2018 us harmless tokers have to deal with this nonsense and massive invasion of privacy. It's criminal on their part imo, what we do on our own time should be no one's business. People can go out after work together and get totally wasted on alcohol watching the local sports team, but we go home crank some tunes and take a few tokes and WE are the criminals subject to drug testing? Gimme a friggin' break! Let's work together for the best methods we can come up with to thwart this BS and continue toking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No one? I'm sure some people out there have advice on being prepared for randoms.