Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Testing at court?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by swimtriedit, Feb 10, 2009.

1. i got charged with a handful of felonies and misdemeanors back in november for drug related offenses. My first court date was in january, and they told me to come back this upcoming thursday. I'm trying to figure out if i need to get some readyclean to prepare for a possible drug screen. Has anyone heard of the court drug testing people to decide if a sentence should go either way? Is it legal for them to test you without any prior notice? I know i have a lot of drug screens in my future with probation and all, but should i be concerned with cleaning up for thursday? It would be difficult to time right with court and all cause the only shit i know about only masks it for 5 hours. Any strategies any of you can recommend?

any help would be appreciated.

2. They can drug test you in court. Its possible.
    My friend went to court yesterday in a custody battle.
    His Ex gf claimed that he harassed her sayin she was a pill popping whore, and told the judge she does not use drugs.
    The judge asked her to take a drug test and she failed for pot, coke, and non prescribed pain pills.
    All I can say is Good luck dude.

3. get as fuckin clean as possible
    i got court comin up as well and i quit smoking a couple weeks ago so i know ill be clean

4. For sure man, you should prepare for it.

Get some detox stuff from a health food store or drugstore, niacin works good. Also, creatine to color diluted urine can help you pass.

GL man, it would suck if you got fucked with a few felonies because you failed a DT

5. yeah go to your loacal headshop they sell detox and shit i think
    also drink hella water

6. I smoked with my friend 2-3 days before he had his DT and he passed. He had to take a DT for a gov. job. He said this shit works wonders...BNG Enterprises HERBAL CLEAN® QCARBO32™ - Tropical ,GNC stocks it

7. how far in advance would i need to drink this particular product?

8. nvm, i found it.
    it's for five hours like most of them.

9. He told me he drank it the night before with a couple of 12oz water bottles. We smoke at least 1 time a day.