Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DRUG TESTING! advice needed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sushi_n_blunts, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Okay so i learned i have a lab drug test tomorrow at 630 am
    I just bought 2 gallons of water 2 64oz cranberry juices and the cranberry pills.
    I also bought 2 Absolute Detox Drug Test drinks.
    Any other suggestions? last time i toked was sunday

2. Good Luck!

How much do you smoke?

How much do weigh?

How much did you smoke on Sunday?

3. #3 foxracing500r, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    Just a couple suggestions. Did you make sure the Cranberry juice is not the cocktail. Meaning its like super sour and taste like ass. My old manager told me to use it when a random was coming.

2, make sure the Detox drinks arent a window drink, meaning you have a 6 hour window or so after an hour. Sometimes they dont work right. (Mine didnt anyway)

Your going to want to drink alot of water, so start drinking now, and finish as much as possible before morning. I would take the regular ammount of cranberry pills.

And if the detox ones have a 6 hour window after an hour, drink one 3-4 hours before and then another about an hour and a half before.

Im a big dude, Im 6'6" and 330lbs, so alot of stuff doesnt work on me. But I hope you pass, I made need to use your directions if my interview tommorow needs one.

Hope that helps dude.

4. im 6"5 280 and had just a bowl on sunday night
    but was toking about 4 times a week

5. Time to get on the treadmill.

6. im going to the sauna tonight for a couple hours hopefully that can help

7. Do sauna's burn fat cells? I think they do ya?

8. It's tough to say if you will pass. I wouldn't say you are a heavy smoker, but your weight will be the deciding factor. if you have <18% body fat I think you will pass; otherwise no.