Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LordDoggo, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Hey guys, so im a big smoker, i mean in my last bonus i bought like 700 dollars worth carts but now ive got a question. My girlfriend is getting a job and today is her "walk through" and i think tommorow or maybe wednesday will be her drug test. But shes only smoked once and that was like 2 months ago so im not worried about that, she passed out and hasnt done it again haha. But i smoke concentrates, so im worried how effective second hand smoke is with concentrates. I smoke alot while we lay in bed but the fan is on sucking air up, and i never blow it in her face. And i havent smoked in her viscinity since friday because she was gone all weekend and everytime i smoke now i go to the kitchen vent and smoke their. But how long would concentrates last if its just 2nd hand and shes faintly picking it up? Or should i not even be worrying like i am.