Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jordyn01, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Im going to MEPS the day after Halloween and I hit a bowl the night of the 5th and shared a joint with my friend the night of the 6th that had abt on gram in it. I’m scared I’m going to fail the drug test

2. its o.k. nohting will happen,,,just pull you in a private room..and tell you that smoking weed is done...

at least thats what they did to me and another guy in 86' ...id suggest you quit.the military dont play when it comes to doing drugs...QUIT.....or commiting any crimes..your entering into a organized group of people and they expect you to act civilized...

id suggest not doing anything against the rules..a military courtroom is a place you dont want to be...youll get a harsh sentance for the smallest infraction.

thank you for deciding to serve......but dont fuck it up...

3. You’ll be fine, excersise, drink plenty water, green tea and cranberry