Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zenith2, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I've recently been offered a job as a custodian at a school. I've been given all the starting paper work including a sort of check list of things I need to do like tax forms, finger prints, background check ext. Nothing mentioning drug testing. I start the job in about a week and I'm still worried they might drug test me. I am clean right now but after looking over all the paper work and not being told anything about testing, I just picked up a little bud and I'm debating whether or not I should smoke it.

2. You're going to be working for a school I wouldn't risk it. At least until after you actually get the job. If you really want to err on the side of caution, wait until after you get the job and then maybe a couple weeks after that until you get your bearings. Now, I've never actually worked for a school but I do know that if you work in a restaurant and you happen to get hurt they will drug test you and if you happen to be high at that point in time or at least have THC metabolites in your system, it's almost a guarantee that you'll get fired. I also wouldn't risk getting hurt I mean I know you're a janitor but there is the chance that you could slip on on a wet floor or fall down a flight of stairs or any number of things and if you happen to get hurt during that time and they end up drug testing you and you happen to be high most likely you'll end up getting canned. Anyway keep us up-to-date and let us know how it turns out have a great day and God bless.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1