Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BillsMafia712, Oct 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Need help from you fellow stoners. I am 33 days clean and did a home test today, which came back negative, I might have a drug test in a couple of weeks for a job. I know it's not a great idea but my back is killing me and don't like taking pills for pain, if I were to smoke a single bong today would I still to go in a couple of weeks?

2. i seriously wouldn't chance it. if your employer sends it out for GC/MS testing, those tests have lower cutoff levels than any home test. so, you could test negative at home, but test positive on a more specific lab test.

3. I haven’t smoked in 13 days (two light bowl hits) I’m 5’9 139lbs and i exercise and am active. I drink a ton of water, and a lot of beer on new years and christmas.. ha, what’s the chance I passed this UA? Sorry i’m posting this on your thread but I got confused

4. also my metabolism is insane, can’t gain a pound for shit