Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dancingstoner, Apr 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 dancingstoner, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    So I used to smoke daily around 5 times a day and I started getting drug tested around 6 months ago so I stopped, then the other day I shared two joints with two friends and this weekend I wanted to smoke more, I was wondering how long this would be in my system for, I'm 5'6" around 220 pounds

2. Can anyone let me know how it went for them in terms of urinalysis results? In a similar position and would like honest answers. And if you passed, what you did to eliminate it fast. My urinalysis is on Monday. I smoked 3 hits of a blunt on Thursday after not having smoked in a year. Thanks.

3. Here's my recent personal experience. Female. 5'8" 140lbs. I am a chronic smoker, averaging about a gram a day. I quit May 1st when I applied for a job and had been clean for 24 days when I took my test on Wednesday. I was extremely nervous because I had taken TWO home tests and failed both. I have spent countless hours on google and forums researching the best method for dilution. So.. here's what I did. I took 4 Aspirin 6 hours before the test and 2 more 2 hours before. I took vitamin B12 with these, both times.. but the second I took 1 hour before the test. I drank a crap ton of water and gatorade. I ate a fatty lunch and took a multivitamin with it. Just got the email that I passed! I was soo extremely nervous!

4. Thanks,

I am 27 days clean and failing a home test like you were...please clarify..

What was the mg for the aspirin 81mg?

What dose of B12 also will a B complex work in your opinion?

When were you drinking the water and gatorades and how much of each do you think you drank?

What time did you eat that fatty lunch how many hours before the test or within the six hour period you started the regimen?

Please help answer these for me as soon as you can cause I wanna have dilution as my back up tests is in 4 days thank you hope you get this post...

5. I'll try to break it down more. I scheduled my test at 1:30 to give me plenty of time to dilute and because the first few urination of the day are going to be more concentrated.

7:45 Ate a healthy breakfast. Toast with avacado, arugula, tomatoes topped with egg fried in olive oil. Drank glass of cranberry juice. Took 100mg Vitamin B Complex and 4 325mg aspirin.

Not sure how much water I chugged between 7:45 and 11:45.. but a lot

11:45 Took 2 more 325 aspirin and a multivitamin with fatty meal

More water

12:45 Took another 100mg vitamin B complex and drank 16 Oz Gatorade between this time and test

You want to make sure that your urine isnt clear. That's what the vitamins are 4.

If I were you I would do a test run with a home test in the next few days before your test.

Best wishes! Would love to know how it turns out.

6. Ok thanks I will combine this with another dilution thread any good info helps....quick question do they do the initial test at the lab they collect at like Labcorp or quest or do you think they send it to the lab caus I'm going back to a place I failed lol but don't want collector to know my results I think they don't right looking in the labs websites it clearly states that the collectors just handle the paper work and send it out I'm not a dope head or a druggy you know what I mean it's messed up that weed stays the longest and Ian nothing like crack or cocaine and that cleans out quick...im gonna sub too most likely but wanna do dilution to just for a back up thanks..