Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jackjack2016, May 4, 2016.

1. I usually smoke about 9 at night every.. I stopped about 3 days ago but smoked 4 blunts in two days. I've Drank a gallon of water and sweating and eating fruit. I ordered instaclean because I may have a drug test in a week or so. Do I have a chancechance? Please help me. Supposedly instaclean supposed to work?!

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. So there is a chance or you fucking with me

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol possibly wrong homie.. My Bro smoke blunts a day and passed and got hired. I smoke way less.. So we just see

6. No sweat off my sack.

• Like Like x 1
  7. He is just being realistic, with the parameters you gave, you are likely going to fail.

Edit:

Those detox drinks are bullshit, they just dilute your piss.

8. Well shit, so pretty much should've waited the 30 days or so to apply for the job, so the fruit working out everyday and water doesn't do nothing at all? Just have to have some kind of miracle to happen I see. Wonder how my Bro passed prob just luck.. Appreciate the info. Fuck lol

9. Dude if you got 30-40 bucks laying around get some legit synthetic piss...preferrably quickfix.

10. Thanks man I'm going to look for some now appreciate it