Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bane1215, May 4, 2016.

1. Hi,

I'm just looking for some help with an upcoming drug test. I am 6'2 225 and athletic. I work out roughly 4-5 times a week for roughly an hour and a half to two hours on some days. I was a medical marijuana patient and had since recently expired. I would always reward myself and to forget about aches and pains by smoking a FAT joint right after and smoke throughout the day. I was consuming roughly an 8th every two days.
    some times more.

I'm sure you're wondering how i have time to sit around and just get baked all day... well I'm a student. so leading into the real question. I have a internship which requires a pre-employment drug test. I was warned way in advanced and given almost two months to take it. Well i'm at day 25 and still have more time to go but i'm still not passing at home tests. I drink at least a gallon of water a day regardless due to strenuous exercise and eat fairly healthy most days. (weight lifting diet).Due to my past heavy usage and not even receiving a faint line on that at home tests. I grow worried. Is there anyway to accelerate this process? As passing the test is the only thing standing in my way of staring early. I have a friend that has used niacin and sweat suits passed a government test in under two weeks and we are about he same stacher. Last time i tried I got really dehydrated due to the intake of niacin i was taking and alcohol. oops. hospital trip. Obviously i don't want to go this route. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.