Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tiffani2016, Apr 20, 2016.

1. I'm sorry for posting because I know everyone's probably sick of reading shit like this but I'm super nervous.

Okay, so 3 weeks ago I smoked maybe half of a blunt tops with some of my friends. Prior to this I hadn't smoked in 6 months and even then I was not a regular smoker. I just got a job offer this week and they're making me take a drug test next Friday before I start in May. By the time I take the test it will be exactly 4 weeks since I last smoked. I'm 5'3 and weigh about 120. I wasn't that sketched out about it at first since I'll be a month in the clear but my best friend just failed a drug test for probation after having not smoked for a little over 3 weeks and we're about the same size. I just wanted some thoughts on it or any tips that might would guarantee me to pass. I work out almost everyday and everytime run about 2 miles. I also get in the sauna after every workout for about 10-20 minutes. Again, sorry for the annoying post.

2. You should be fine....keep working out and doing the sauna. Drink plenty of water...If your still nervous get a home test kit for thc...there like $12.00 at walmart here in the states..if you get a home test make sure it test for 50n/g or more of thc or to samsha standards..thats the standard test for pre employment. Probation tests can be more sensitive...