Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Majestic, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I have a drug test for a job interview on Friday.

I'm not here to ask for any methods, that's what Google is for.

What I'm here to ask is how long would THC metabolites stay in my system if I have a fast metabolism?

I'm 5'7" and my weight fluctuates from 115-120; sometimes even drops to 110, but that's rare.
    I don't work out, but my abs are visible because I have such low body fat.

2. 115-120lbs? If you're a heavy smoker it would probably take around 20-30 days, and if you're a light smoker (1-2 bowls a week) I would say 1-2 weeks.

3. #3 Majestic, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

What exactly does everyone mean by "heavy" smoker? Does that mean smoke frequently or smoke large amounts?

I smoke maybe like twice a day.

I'm a lightweight so I only need one hit to get high. I usually just pregrind all my bud and whenever I want to smoke, I just get my index finger and my thumb and get a pinch of that grinded bud and smoke that.

Some days, I'll smoke an entire bowl to get a stronger high.

4. You're not gonna pass without doing anything.  You need to drink half a gallon to a gallon of water before the test and take some vitamin B to get your piss yellow.

Maybe if you read, you'd see that I'm not asking HOW to pass the test. I'm asking, how long does weed stay in my system if I have a fast metabolism.

Like I said, you won't pass... whether you have a fast metabolism or not if you have a piss test Friday without some aide.