Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foxcrest, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Hey all so I just got a call from police a warrant for my arrest. Long story short I'm driving home at 2am kids jump in front of my car I get down and tell at them. These liars tell their parents I threatened to kill them and find out who I was and now two months later cop calls me and says he's gonna wrangle it down to a reckless driving charge. Firstly I'm going to court tomorrow and want to now how to get clean in a day which sounds pretty impossible. At this point for the last month or so I've smoke like 5g per weekend. If I drink crazy water will that be enough or what. Also has a nobody ever had a reckless driving charge and know what I should expect probation wise? Honestly at this point I feel like I'm fucked but if anyone has any advice please share it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum