Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, May 25, 2013.

1. I haven't smoked since April 3rd.

I might have to take a drug test for my university.

Will weed show up in a blood test?

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

2. No

Do some research, it takes five seconds to type in "drug test" on google and find an answer

3. No, it wont show up on a blood test. It actually leaves your blood faster than it leaves your urine. 

4. gtfo and go to googles forum then fuckface.

5. #5 Michael, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    I should be good to pass an upcoming physical for med school right?

Like I said in the OP, I haven't smoked since April 3rd & the test will probably be July

6. #6 gloppypop, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013

A physical and a drug test are two different things... I don't even think they test you for drugs during a physical.

But either way, you'll be fine for the drug test.

7. A physical and a drug test are two different things... I don't even think they test you for drugs during a physical.

But either way, you'll be fine for the drug test.

</blockquote>Yeah I know but they will want a piss sample

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. you'll easily be fine.  you'd have reason to be worried if it was a hair test, but blood/urine will almost always be clean after the first month.  you're probably clean right now.

9. Nah, don't think it would be a hair test.

How long does it stay in hair for like 3 months right?