Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by canabisqueen, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I smoked about 5 bong rips 2 months ago, and one month ago I barley dragged of out a joint. I'm being drug tested tomorrow for my probation, I'm looking online some say I will pass - some say I wont. How do I get out of this?

2. You'll definitely be good but this is the wrong section man. You're in the all clear tho

3. Piss test you'll pass. Hair test, well.. Pray

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

4. Let us know how it went. Hair test you're fucked tho

5. ya hair test, no good, blood test, no good, piss test, shud be good:D

6. I just smoked a joint yesterday and have a probation dipstick test twice a week. I know I'm stupid but I'm really scared for my future. Can anyone help me pass I only have 2 days. Is it even possible for me to pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yo just put vinegar in ur pee. My friend said it worked when he was on probation. Just google it for instructions

The fresh bul