Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeyMcPott, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Already posted this in apprentice but thought I would try it here because I got no replies. I know everyone hates questions like this but this job will set me up for life so I need to know.

Well I have a drug test tomorrow and I need your opinions.
    Firstly I am very skinny, 55 kg (121 lb) and 5 foot 8. I went on holidays and was smoking everyday for 11 days, probably just over an eighth over the whole 11 days. I smoked a few bowl when I got back from my holiday then stopped just over two months ago. Since then i have smoked one small cone but can't remember how long ago that was
    So do you think I will pass judging by my weight or should I dilute the fuck out of my piss by drinking shit loads of water.

I wasn't really worried because I was sure I would pass but I'm getting more on edge as the test gets closer.

2. 1 day?

Should of been detoxing much sooner!

No one can tell you abou your body and how fast it rids of metabolites.

3. Well the 2 months ago won't be an issue. But if the cone was any sooner than like 12 days ago, you are possibly in trouble