Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeyMcPot3233, Sep 28, 2018.

1. How did the paid test go?

2. Just got it today. It says negative so those home drug test are sketch lol. But I'm not sure if they just did the screen or what? The tech told me they'd have my levels listed. I paid for dot but it says non dot at the top which is sketch because dot is the 5 drugs. This is more for peace of mind though. If the hospital tries to say I'm positive and report me to the state boards to suspend my license I'll show them this document reviewed by a medical review officer who's a doctor telling me I'm clean.

35$ went and pissed. He put it in the test tube and sealed it. I initialed the tube and it took til today this afternoon for results. Better than a 22$ home drug test and playing the guessing game.

Attached Files:

3. Congrats!!! Well worth the investment for sure.

Wow...so you tested at just 10ng for marijuana?

4. That's what I'm confused about. I think the cutoff is 50 for screen like it says then 10 is confirm. This was a third party lab that sends it to LabCorp. That and the other major one is QuestDiagnostics. But both of their site the confirmation is 15ng cutoff not 10. And I've never have nor will I ever do PCP or amphetamines and you see those say a level too so that means the 10ng confirm wasnt my level.

I think it is true then that they do a an initial EMIT immunossay test like home drug test. And if you're negative then no need to send it through a more expensive test and take an extra day or two to confirm. But if you're positive then they make sure it's not a false positive.

• Like Like x 1